Skip to main content

The Pumpkin Walk

Every year there is a pumpkin walk up near Logan where I grew up. I was excited that we were going to be in Logan while it was going on this year. I went with Logan last Friday, the 19th and took a lot of pictures, because the weather was supposed to be stormy and I didn't know if Josh would be able to see it. Luckily, it didn't rain all day and Josh was also able to go. Logan slept through most of it both days. He did wake up in enough time to be in the cardboard cut-out pictures at the end!














My nephew Peyton, and my sister-in-law Chelece painted the first pig on the left at their neighbor's house as part of the neighbor's entry.














I had to take a picture for the Cougs.














Logan didn't even cry at the witch.

























Sesame Street was definitely my favorite exhibit. I just love all the little details they put in all the little booths.















































































































































Now you can feel like you were able to see part of the pumpkin walk, although I realized I didn't take any pictures of the ornately carved pumpkins that they keep inside a barn at the end of the pumpkin walk. They were so intricately carved, it was pretty amazing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's amazing what you can make out of a pumpkin! Who knew? I wish I could be creative like that! That was a really fun blog to look at.
Tiffany said…
I loved the Sesame Street pumpkins too!! How fun! I've never seen anything like it!
Rochelle said…
That looks like SO much fun! My kids would love that. Logan is in the running for where we're going after Dental School. Do you know any dentists about to retire? :)
Karen said…
How come I don't remember this pumpkin walk? Probably because May and David were so strict ;) we couldn't go anywhere. Very cute pictures. Perhaps if Dave and I ever end up in Logan again around Halloween, we'll have to check this pumpkin walk out.

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Updates

I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza.

Updated Family Photo

  Taryn  Lopez Photography

I've Been Watching You Dad

{Lyrics by Rodney Atkins} Logan has been spending a lot of time with Josh lately, and he just loves his dad. He even loves the riding in the Geo {yes the Geo I have had since I was 16}, I am pretty sure he thinks it is a manly car, because he sees Josh drive it around. Throughout the day he will walk over to the door and say, "Dad?"