Wednesday, October 24, 2007

7 months

Logan turned 7 months yesterday. He is getting bigger, although we haven't had him weighed, I sure think he's gaining weight, especially the way he puts away solid foods. Logan has now tried quite the array of food. While we were in Logan he would get so frustrated when everyone was eating except him, even though he had just eaten. By the end of the week I would give him little bits of what I was eating. He seems to eat anything you put in front of him. He doesn't have all that many new tricks, although he clapped once yesterday, but even after clapping over and over for him, like fools, he refused to repeat his little trick.

Everyone has to take a picture by the A.

5 comments:

emily roundy said...

Ben still won't clap for me, even though I know he can do it! I love that first picture of Logan. He's so cute

Lindsay said...

Cute boy! One idea, if you want to weigh him, but don't want to wait till you're at the doctor's office to do it, is to take him to the self-serve machine in the lobby of the post office. Just weigh Logan in his carrier, then weigh the carrier empty, then do the math. We did this a few times with our Garrett while we lived in Indiana. I'd do it here in Brooklyn, too, but I'm afraid of the comments the nosy locals here would make. ;)

MEGAN said...

So did you smooch him to make him a true Aggie? What a darling little boy.

Karen said...

He is too cute!! Nice job on the photography too.

Macbeth Bunch said...

Woah he is getting bigger! He looks so cute. I'm excited for when he'll show us his new trick.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...