Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Logan's first tooth finally popped up a couple of days ago. It is the bottom one on his left. It is so funny because he is always rubbing his tongue across it. The tooth right next to it is going to come up pretty soon, because the gums are all swollen. It was pretty much impossible to get a picture of the tooth, but if you had a microscope to look at this picture you may be able to see the glimmer of a tooth.




The holidays seem so much better this year, because Logan is experiencing them for the first time. We got a pumpkin and when we got home I let him play with it for awhile. We cleaned it out last night and I let him stick his hands inside, but he wasn't all that interested in it. I sat him on the newspaper, and he did love crinkling it the whole time I cleaned out the pumpkin. His hands were all black, but I think he had an excellent sensory activity!



This is Logan's Halloween Costume. He is "the training Rocky" or "stair running Rocky". We considered carrying around a recording of "Eye of the Tiger" but we thought that would be a little too much.

You should have seen the other baby.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

"You should have seen the other baby."

Ha! That cracked me up! What a cute little Rocky!

Jeff said...

Your little dude is getting huge! Looks like he has already been practicing with the Cougars!

Rochelle said...

What a sweet boy! We're still waiting on Graham's first tooth... 13 months old and counting! Horrible since his daddy is a dentist! I love his costume... what a clever idea!

The Roundy's said...

Love the costume! I'll be sure to tell Ben not to pick on Logan. Not that they would be fighting, but I guess if they wanted they could have a "my dad is tougher than your dad" argument someday. I'm pretty sure who would win that one...

heather taylor photography said...

haha! What a great costume! That's so cute!

Tiffany said...

Very creative!! What a cutie!

Karen said...

That is too cute!! Very creative costume.

Chrissy said...

Love the costume!! Totally cute! That's awesome that he got his first tooth! He's growing up so fast!

MEGAN said...

That costume is hilarious! So cute! At first I thought that was what happened after he rubbed his newsprint hands on his face... but then I read on... so cute! We totally need to get together.

Elizabeth said...

I saw the other baby and he was a complete mess. Yeah Logan is a madman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...