Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged by Tiff

Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. TA at Snow
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Office Administrator
5. Stay-at-home Mom

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Three Amigos
3. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
4. March of the Penguins
5. Princess Bride

Places I've lived:
1. Logan, Utah
2. Ephraim, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Orem, Utah

TV shows I enjoy:
1. Arrested Development (DVDs now that it's canceled)
2. Iron Chef America
3. Good Eats
4. Any Challenge on Food Network
5. Monk

Favorite foods:
1. Fish, shrimp, seafood in general
2. Tiny spicy chicken (the kind you can only find in Logan)
3. Pretty much all sweets
4. Famous Dave's or equivalent BBQ
5. Cafe Rio (I have to agree with Tiff on that one)

Websites I visit:
1. Blogs
2. email
3. www.flylady.com
4. Bonneville Bank

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Here at home--I am so happy right now
2. Disneyland with Josh and Logan
3. A Bed and Breakfast with my Hottie
4. On a walk with Logan

Getting Tagged:
1. Vhari
2. Emily Roundy
3. Launi

3 comments:

Niel & Brittany Lund Family said...

Hey Tiff! I didn't know you had a blog. Can we add you to ours? I just found the link on Emily's. Logan is looking so cute. It is so fun being a mom isn't it? Challenging, but fun. You can check our blog out. I don't know if I sent you the link.
Brittany

Anonymous said...

Tif, Josh and Logan,
grandpa Wood and I like your new look. You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work. Love, grandma Wood

Tiffany said...

Way to go! I loved learning more about you! Thanks for filling it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...