Skip to main content

Logan's Happiness is Contagious



Lately Logan's mobility has created a new stage of motherhood for me, which has proved much more difficult than his extremely laid-back first year of life.  Although I am tired from chasing after him all the time, he really is such a happy child and he makes me laugh on a daily basis.  He crawls and walks along furniture and makes lots and lots of messes, but he sure has a fun time doing it.  

He is in the awkward stage of consolidating from two naps down to one, which is starting to get frustrating, but one day I was holding him and closing my eyes to help him fall asleep and when I opened my eyes he kept blinking his eyes like he was trying to keep them closed and it made me burst out laughing, needless to say, he didn't take an afternoon nap that day, we were having too much fun! 

Today I was listening to the radio and heard Trace Adkins' song "You're Gonna Miss This".  I love that song, because it reminds me to enjoy every moment, because in the long run, it will go by so fast.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Very cute pics of your little family!!
Bob Wood said…
He's not a baby anymore. What a cute toddler. Love, grandma/grandpa Wood
Chrissy said…
I love the pictures! He is such a happy baby and he's getting so BIG! I can't wait to see him next month!
Lindsay said…
It's true...it does go by too fast. Keep recording the moments, though, so you'll always have something to help you look back and remember.
Vhari said…
Logan is such a happy, cute baby. Whenever I see him, he definitely makes me happy!
Karen said…
He really is such a cutie!! He's getting so big. I loved his cute smile and how he wanted to pet Eli all the time :) It was so good to see you guys and spend time at Temple Square. We had a blast.

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Updates

I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza.

Updated Family Photo

  Taryn  Lopez Photography

I've Been Watching You Dad

{Lyrics by Rodney Atkins} Logan has been spending a lot of time with Josh lately, and he just loves his dad. He even loves the riding in the Geo {yes the Geo I have had since I was 16}, I am pretty sure he thinks it is a manly car, because he sees Josh drive it around. Throughout the day he will walk over to the door and say, "Dad?"