Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Day!

When Josh opened the door to leave for work we noticed that it was quite the winter wonderland outside! This afternoon I thought it would be fun to bundle Logan up and experience the snow for the first time. It has snowed before, he had just never had any close-up experiences with it yet. He was wearing three layers, so I was sure he wouldn't get cold.

He really seemed to like it. He couldn't move, because he was so bundled up, but I laid him on top of a vinyl table cloth on top of the snow.

You can't really see, but it looks like he teeth on the top are about to come through any second. I can almost see the corners, but Logan almost never lets me look.

7 comments:

Valarie said...

I hope Logan likes snow more than I do. I walked to work because I was afraid to drive. Get those teeth in Logan. Love, grandma; grandpa said Logan looks cute

Roundy Family said...

That last picture is so cute!! He is getting so big.

Janell R. Cropper said...

He is such a cute boy! I can tell that you have a blast being with him all the time!

Chrissy said...

He certainly looks like he wasn't going to get cold! It looks like he had fun too! The bottom teeth are sooo cute! Love you!

Karen said...

Too funny!! Logan reminds me of the kid on "A Christmas Story" with all that winter gear on :) We miss the snow!!

"Rowley Powley" said...

You have one handsome kid. He has such gorgeous eyes. In case you didn't already know...hmmm

Sheri said...

That last picture seriously cracks me up. It kind of makes me think of Oliver Twist when he says, "Please sir, may I have some more?" :) So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...