Skip to main content

An Entire Year

Happy Birthday Blog!!!

One year ago today I was looking at some blogs and decided to start my own. Logan was 3 months old and things were going well, I thought it would be fun. And here it is one year later, time really does go by fast!

Stats:

Number of Posts: 81
Average Post: Every 4-5 days
Backdrop Changes: 6 or 7
Time invested: Too much :)

I decided to make a little list of why I blog:

1. It is a convenient, user-friendly way to do basic journaling and allow friends and family to see pictures of our family, especially of Logan, because he grows so quickly.

2. It is a hobby for me to do that Logan can't mess up! Being a mother brings joy and challenges, as I have posted about before, and blogging creates a place to share my daily problems and triumphs.

3. It is a place for me to put my random thoughts and share my personal testimony. Although, it seems since Logan has been mobile it has been harder to set aside time to do so!


I wanted to write my favorite post from this past year, but as I look through them, there is just too many! If I had to pick one I think it would be 1st half birthday because it was the first photo slide show I made. It was so fun to work on, and I haven't had as much time to work on those recently. I also love the little Logan updates, he really does grow too quickly :)

Comments

Lindsay said…
Way to go! A whole year is quite the accomplishment. :) I've certainly enjoyed reading and watching Logan grow up. He's such a cutie!
Grandma Valarie said…
Awesome! You started your blog on grandpa Robert Wood's birthday! Happy birthday to both, love, grandma Valarie Wood
Chrissy said…
I am so glad you started the blog. It is one of my favorite things to look at! I get so excited when you have a new blog up. I love seeing Logan grow. He grows so fast and I just love seeing all of the pictures!
Vhari said…
I absolutely love that picture. It's so good and telling of the both of you. You are such a good mom and he is such a happy, good little boy.
Emily said…
I'm so glad you keep a blog. You always have great posts and Logan is ultra-cute. It's been so nice for keeping in touch with you. Hooray for blogs!
Karen said…
Happy Birthday blog! Too bad no one told me about it until it was already going for like 3 months ;P "What does that say about our friendship?" J/K! Love the blog!

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Updates

I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza.

Updated Family Photo

  Taryn  Lopez Photography

I've Been Watching You Dad

{Lyrics by Rodney Atkins} Logan has been spending a lot of time with Josh lately, and he just loves his dad. He even loves the riding in the Geo {yes the Geo I have had since I was 16}, I am pretty sure he thinks it is a manly car, because he sees Josh drive it around. Throughout the day he will walk over to the door and say, "Dad?"