Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


This year was Logan's first official Easter Egg hunt. Although last year he was 2 weeks old, he didn't participate in the hunt. This year I tried to tell him to go get the eggs, his were strewn on the grass, easily accessible, but I don't know how much he understood!






He did crawl to many of the eggs and even put a few in the basket, but he was also as interested in twigs and black walnut shells, which I found in the basket after the egg hunt was done.

6 comments:

Josh said...

Man! I have a cute kid!

Lindsay said...

Um...agreed. He is dang cute.

Also, Tiffany, thanks for the comment you left of my blog. Much appreciated. :)

Valarie said...

I totally agree with Josh that Tiffany has a cute kid. Grandma and grandpa Wood

Tiffany said...

You do have one cute kid Josh!

Chrissy said...

I agree with everyone! He's the cutest kid! The egg hunt looked really fun! Love you guys!

Karen said...

That's too cute. He's adorable. I can't wait to do that with Eli next year. This year for Easter Eli...ate, pooped, and cried...oh yeah, I think he thought about sleeping in there too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...