Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving, it seems that all my favorite foods are a part of the meal. It is funny that even though I love the food, I usually end up only eating the traditional Thanksgiving food on Thanksgiving. That is probably what makes it so special. I especially love Thanksgiving because it makes me think of all the things I am grateful for.


Here are the top two:

1-I am thankful for my little family and the present time. I love going through life with Josh and Logan. Particularly that I am able to stay home with Logan and be a part of every new accomplishment, as simple as they may seem.

2-I am grateful for the gospel and the joy it brings to my life.
































I took these pictures a few weeks ago and I thought they would be perfect to wish a Happy Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

valarie.wood said...

I am thankful for Tif, Josh, Logan, Dustin, Chelece, Peyton, Katelyn, Chrissy, Brian, Robert and the list goes on......

Tiffany said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! We hope you enjoy your day!! Cute pics of Logan!! Looks like he liked to eat the leaves as much as Nate did!

Chrissy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Those pictures of Logan are too cute!! I love you and miss you!

Macbeth Bunch said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I loved the pictures. Especially thanks for the really cute card. I loved that picture of Logan the Clown. I'm going to have to ask you about it.

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the pics of Logan in the leaves. You did a great job. He is growing up way too fast!

Macbeth Bunch said...

I'm glad that I have someone who will go walking with me. Even though I talk her ear off. Thanks Tiff!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...