Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Cougar Football Game

Hey guys, go Cougs!
I just love getting Logan dressed for the day. I figure that soon enough he will have an opinion about the things he wears, so I am going to take advantage of the time I have now where I can dress him in whatever I want! When I was getting him dressed this morning I remembered there is a game today, so I put his little cougs shirt on with his jeans and thought I just had to take a picture. We missed the past couple of games because we were in Logan doing family stuff and I just know Logan is excited because he gets to have a little 'guys night' with his dad watching the game.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's a really cute pic! I agree- I love dressing Nate up! Logan even looks like he's waving! :)

Chrissy said...

He looks so cute!! He's growing up so fast! And by the way, I wanted to name my daughter Fiona, but Brian won't let me!!!! I'm glad we picked a name together though! I love you!!

The Roundy's said...

He's so cute!! I love dressing my boy too. Sarah dresses herself now, which can get pretty funny, but usually I try to intercede if something's just not working. I bet she won't let me do that for much longer though!

Karen said...

Logan is too cute, even though I think the shirt should say "Go Utes" :) Good job with the picture too.

Valarie said...

Logan is adorable in whatever he wears! Love, grandma Wood

Megan said...

Cute cute. Dan is trying to raise Maggie to be a Ute fan but I know that she's all cougar underneath that red. Logan is just the cutest thing ever. I adore that smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...