Skip to main content

A little of this, a little of that

Mr. Tall, dark, and handsome had a birthday.


Lucky me, my parents watched the kids overnight, so we had a full-on date, dinner, pool, and walking the mall together past 6:30PM. Awesome. Glad he asked me to be his wife 7 years ago.



Just for fun, my Grandma Wood made this dress for me, and I finally got around to trying it on the girls.






Just so you know how hard it is to take pics of these crazy 17 month-old ladies.


Logan took this picture a little over a year ago . . .

and this one about a month ago.

My babies are growing up. Bittersweet as always.

Comments

Chelece said…
Cute pictures. I love that dress. It looks adorable on your girls! We are excited to see your family this weekend.
Grandma Valarie said…
Love the dress. I think you look more like Eden, not much hair either. Excited to see you all on Sat.
Chrissy said…
You have one beautiful family!! I think that Tessa looks exactly like you!! They are both absolutely gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Updates

I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza.

Updated Family Photo

  Taryn  Lopez Photography

I've Been Watching You Dad

{Lyrics by Rodney Atkins} Logan has been spending a lot of time with Josh lately, and he just loves his dad. He even loves the riding in the Geo {yes the Geo I have had since I was 16}, I am pretty sure he thinks it is a manly car, because he sees Josh drive it around. Throughout the day he will walk over to the door and say, "Dad?"