Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Days of Summer!

I seriously need a photographer to follow me around. About a month ago my sister and mom came down for a visit, so I had one for a day, check out the pics.



Although I didn't plan on stadium of fire this year, my parents ended up coming down and we put the girls to bed at 5:45 and my mom stayed back to listen for them. It was fun to go. Love that patriotic pride thing.

And Logan loved playing with glowsticks.


And of course, a few parade pics. Tessa was all about smiling for the camera, surprise. Eden was not, no surprise. The girls are always on the go these days. I made the skirts, and love, love, love dressing up the kidlets! They even left headbands on for a few minutes!

5 comments:

MOMster said...

So cute! I love Tessa's smile! Sounds like a fun time. :)

Grandma Valarie said...

Love the digital photos, love blogs on the computer. Fun, fun 4th. Thanks again for the fun time.

Chelece said...

I love the pictures! They are soo cute! I love the skirts you made for your girls. Do you use a pattern?

Emily Roundy said...

They are all so darling! I love that you made the skirts too.

Chrissy said...

I wish I could be your professional photographer! That would be the best job ever! I love the pictures, maybe next year we can come down for the 4th of July festivities!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...