Monday, September 21, 2009

Lucky Me!


I hope Beth doesn't mind if I post her pictures. I have become the most horrible picture taker as of late, meaning I haven't taken more than a couple of pictures in about the last month.

I was able to go to Keith Urban's concert a couple of weeks ago with my Sisters-in-law and it was amazing. He is such a great performer!


I loved the screens behind the band. Gorgeous.

I post this picture because I was inches away from Keith Urban and this pic is proof.

He is very talented and oh so fun to see perform live.

3 comments:

MOMster said...

Whoo hoo! I love his music and I'm totally envious right now! I'm glad you had such a great time though!

Valarie said...

I think I prefer my Cherie Call and Michael McLean at Time Out for Women at USU Saturday, but that is probably because of my age! Love, mom

Chrissy said...

How fun! I love Keith Urban, he is such a hottie!! It looked so fun! I would have to agree with mom too.. I like Cherie Call!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...