Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho Christmas


Logan was playing and randomly started saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho Christmas", I think it is his impersonation of Santa.

We have been getting ready for Christmas and enjoying what the season brings, especially music, Josh and I were lucky enough to be able to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert, which was amazing (thanks Sheri!) 

It is finally a Winter Wonderland here with lots of snow! I am so excited to bundle Logan up and let his experience it first-hand.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ha! That's darling! What a smart little talker!

Kristen Weller said...

Hooray for the MoTab concert!

Chrissy said...

That is sooooooooo cute!!! I think I am going to make up a song "Ho, Ho, Ho Christmas" it's got a nice tune to it!!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Valarie said...

Logan's communication skills are really improving. I'm also excited to see you all this weekend! Love, mom/grandma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...