Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Too long.

That is how long it has been since I posted.

And importing my pictures made me realize . . . taking pictures needs to become a priority in my life. These kidlets of mine are growing much, much too fast.

We have been sick on and off the last week and a half with the stomach flu. Silver lining in it all is that somehow my three children and I were sick on different days. I needed that. Following two one-year-olds around with a bucket at the same time would have been impossible. As it was, we were able to devote our time to each child individually.







5 comments:

MOMster said...

Your babies sure are cute! I'm glad you guys are on the mend. We've been sick over here too. :( 'Tis the season unfortunately.

Emily said...

Cute pics! Sorry you've all been sick. Dealing with kids throwing up is the WORST. Hopefully everyone is completely better.

And DO post more often. I love seeing your cute kids. :D

Grandma Valarie said...

I agree that we would like to see more photos. All 3 children are really growing up quickly.

Chelece said...

Are you all better now? Thanks for the photos. They are too cute!

Chrissy said...

I'm so sad to hear you guys were sick! :( I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope all is well now. I love the pictures, thank you for posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...