Saturday, November 26, 2011

Leaves and Snow


I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing nature to provide a place for my kidlets to play, allowing the twinado to stay outside, entertained, at least for a bit. Leaving my house with 5 minutes peace. 18 month twins, you can imagine the chaos.







Enjoying the fall.

And the rest of Halloween I didn't ever post . . .







And I just realized this is my 200th post!!! It took just under 1 1/2 to get to the 100th post, and twice that amount of time to get the the 200th, so much has happened since I started this blog when Logan was just a little 3 month old :) About 4 1/2 years ago.

5 comments:

Grandma Valarie said...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of you here. Thanks so much for sharing your family through your blogs.

Launi said...

beautiful pictures! your kiddos are growing up so fast!

MOMster said...

Great pictures! We sure have been enjoying the sunny fall weather too! We all might as well enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Chelece said...

What fun pictures. Nature truly does provide peace. You kids are truly terrific. You are a fantastic Mother so keep up the good work.

Chrissy said...

I love the post!! Fall is the best season of all!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...