Skip to main content

Almost 7 Weeks!

I have 3 children currently asleep, and although I should be napping, I am updating the blog with pictures from yesterday, crazy current, I know.


Poor Tessa. She has lost all the hair on top, and looks like a bald man, Peter Breinholt, or Tobias from Arrested Development. I have faith she will have hair again, I have been trying to put hats or bows on her when we are in public. We had the babies weighed again yesterday, and for those of you who know how much a struggle it has been, Tessa was 7 lbs 12 oz. Yay! She is almost 8 lbs. and Eden was 9 lbs. 4 oz., I think. I am still breastfeeding, supplementing formula, and it has been a struggle to say the least. I hope to update the blog with the birth story next time I have a chance, for anyone who was curious. (I love to read different birth stories :) Giving birth to twins vaginally = easier than these first 7 weeks. And much, much less painful. Too bad there is no epidural for breast feeding.

I seriously wish I had a photographer that was with me 24/7, because I always forget to take pictures unless Chrissy and Karen are around :) And these little beauties look darling everyday.



We're getting a few of these moments. Babies that fall asleep in the pack and play on their own, and last night I got 7 hours sleep with an hour break in between. Pretty much awesome compared to how things have been. Things are looking up!!!!!!

Comments

Megan said…
bless your heart, tiffany. i know how insane it is. our twins are 2 today and Dan and I both said that we're glad we've made it this far. The first 4 months though was the absolute hardest. Hang in there!
Launi said…
they are so beautiful, tiff! i think eden looks a lot like logan. i wish there was an epidural for breastfeeding too! i struggled with nathan and it was far worse than labor and delivery. hope things get better soon!
Josh said…
Dang, I have cute kids and I have an amazing wife!

How lucky am I?
Chrissy said…
Cutest pictures ever!! Tessa looks just like Peter Breinholt, but it's okay! She will grow out of it! I want to visit you guys again soon!

P.S. Josh, you are the luckiest!
Ann said…
Oh, I feel for you! Don't give up! Things will get better. Your kids are darling.
Chelece said…
I am loving the pictures! You kids are absolutely adorable. We are really looking forward to seeing you this next week. Can I just say that I love that Josh commented. You have an amazing family!
Donna said…
So cute!! Your girls are adorable! I'm with you on the feeding thing, quite a struggle. I've gone to nursing one completely because she won't take a bottle and only nursing the other a couple times a day because he wolfs down his food and can never get enough! I Love Love Love the pics!!
Grandma Valarie said…
Hang in there 20 years and you can be the lucky grandma! I love, love the smiling photos!
Mullins Family said…
ha ha ha those pictures look familiar......but only I was one of the babies ;) Hang in there!! Growing up as a twin I can only imagine how hard it was for my mom and I feel bad for her everyday......BUT very greatful for ANY and EVERY effort she made for us! Tell Josh hi! They are really cute!! You should just be proud!!!!
LaSchelle said…
Hi Tiffany!

We sure miss you guys! Thanks for letting us visit with you. We had a great time! I enjoyed the babies and little Logan, too! I hope you are doing better! Keep on going... you are a fantastic mother!
Tiff - You are amazing! Your kids are adorable!
Serina said…
aww they are adorable please will you visit my blog ...new to all this and trying to get my blog out there so to speak xx

http://crazybabydayz-crazybabydayz.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Updates

I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza.

Updated Family Photo

  Taryn  Lopez Photography

I've Been Watching You Dad

{Lyrics by Rodney Atkins} Logan has been spending a lot of time with Josh lately, and he just loves his dad. He even loves the riding in the Geo {yes the Geo I have had since I was 16}, I am pretty sure he thinks it is a manly car, because he sees Josh drive it around. Throughout the day he will walk over to the door and say, "Dad?"