Skip to main content

No Surprises :)

We had another ultrasound on Thursday and this time no surprises! Still two little girls in there. I am glad they gave us this picture, because it is the first thing I saw last time, two little heads. As of Thursday they were both breech, so we will see what the next few weeks brings. Luckily so far, no complications, besides the fact that I am getting pretty big, and strangers ask when I am due. About 10 more weeks to go, which seems way too short.

I have loved getting good advice from people who have twins and confidence boosters from friends and family. I honestly am still scared and excited. My mind is constantly flooded by little things I need to either get done or figure out before I suddenly have three children instead of one. Wowza.





I haven't taken all that many pictures in the last few months, but here are a few.


Logan loves to do puzzles. We did the hundred piece puzzle together, but if I give him all the pieces of Lightning, he can put him together.

Our little helper.




And thanks to the cousins Logan has a new bed! We had his crib mattress in it for awhile, but last week we put the big mattress in it and bought new sheets. He has never been so excited to go to bed. When he woke up he came into our room and said, "I love my new car bed." First thing.

Comments

Britt said…
How exciting! It will probably be hard...but lots of fun too. Good luck. Hope you're feeling well. Logan is getting so big. Love his smile. :)
Bob Wood said…
Like the bed and the photos of the twins. We will get to see the bed in person on Friday!

Grandpa Wood
Chrissy said…
Can I sleep in the cool car bed? Pretty Pleeeeease?!
Grandma Valarie said…
Thanks for the photos. Excited to come down this weekend.
Darwin + Kiara said…
K, so I've been a little busy, and slow and haven't been keeping up on my blog reading. Congratulations on having twins!! That is so stinking exciting!! I hope all goes well with the remainder of your pregnancy. I'm sure it will be a handful, but you guys are already great parents. Congratulations, Josh and Tiffany!!
Beth said…
I really enjoyed your "wowza" and the race car bed.
Sheri said…
Seriously. Who wouldn't love a car bed? That's awesome! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Updates

I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza.

100th Post!

And Josh and I have been married for 4 years, Wahoo! I am so lucky to have Josh! He is strong where I am weak and somehow manages to make everything right whenever he's around. Most of all what I love having in him is a best friend. He watches my silly shows with me and makes me feel like the coolest girl around. In case you don't know how we met . . . be sure to always attend institute, and choir while you're at it. Josh joined the Orem Institute choir for the summer with a couple of his buddies, mostly to meet some women :) Well, Josh wasn't so lucky, but his friend was and ended up getting married, where Josh was the best man. I came to the wedding reception (I knew Emily from LD Singers, a choir through the Ephraim Institute) . . . and later Josh hinted that he wouldn't mind being set up on a date with me. 11 months later Josh and I were married! Thanks Jon and Emily!

Josh Had a Birthday, Shout Hooray!

I am so lucky to have these two guys in my life! I hope you had a good birthday yesterday, Josh!