Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almost Back to Normal, But still in Boxes


Since I last posted we went to California and back and moved from our apartment to our townhouse (with so much help from our families!!!). 

We are slowly but surely unpacking. I also decided unpacking is much harder than packing. When you pack you just box up everything you own, with unpacking you have to decide where to put everything again. 

We had a lot of fun with my family in California. My sister has posted a lot of her pictures, which are darling www.chrissywood.com.  I have  pictures of Disneyland and California, but we don't have internet hooked up yet, so I am only attempting the bare minimum!

And I haven't taken any pictures of the townhouse yet, but I will as soon as the boxes aren't dominating the space.


5 comments:

Valarie said...

The good thing about unpacking is there is no deadline. You can take as much time as you want. Love, mom/grandma

Karen said...

I would definitely agree that unpacking is harder. I think with all the places we moved to, we always had those one or two boxes that we never got around to unpacking, just crammed into a corner or something. I can't wait to see more pictures and Disney and your new house!

Chrissy said...

Yay!!! You finally got to post a post! The pictures are way cute! I think Brian and I are still unpacking and organizing a few thing or twos from the move! AH! At least you have a TON of storage! The town home is gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Steve Weller said...

I hate moving. That's why I'm glad we got the RA position for next year as well. This is our 5th apartment since we've been married, and the next move we make WILL be into a house. Good luck with that! Post pictures as soon as you can! Congrats for getting into a house!

Darwin and Kiara said...

Where did you guys move to? Congratulations on the town house, Tiffany!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...