Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yes, It's true, We Love Food.


Josh and I love food. We love to eat it, and luckily we love cooking it together and trying new things. We especially love Chinese food, Indian food, and Thai food. Recently Josh bought me an Indian cookbook and another Asian cookbook for Valentine's day. So, on Saturday we ventured to Many Lands and bought some things to help us cook some yummy food at home. On Sunday night we cooked and Logan did relatively well being patient while we did so. The results were so good I might not crave Bombay House so often.

Chicken Roganjosh Curry, Cucumber Yogurt Dip (Raita), and Paratha (flaky flatbread)




We also made a drink, which didn't turn out so well, but we all tried it, even Logan. He liked the bread, but he only had yogurt sauce on rice, the chicken was too spicy. Someday Logan, someday.

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

That's HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE that!! It's so cool that you and Josh have fun trying to things and that you love cooking together! I wish I liked to cook!!! The video is awesome!!!

MOMster said...

That is too cute! I love his face and his little shiver after drinking it. Haha! What fun to cook together!

Valarie said...

Mmmmmmm...that sounds so good. What a great Valentine's idea. That would be a great tradition. It's way too crowded to go down town to eat that night. Love, mom/grandma

Lisa said...

I love food too...unfortunately. :D How fun you guys cook together!

Elizabeth said...

I desperately want some of your Indian food. It looked delicious. Just like Bombay House. We still need to go get sushi soon.

Julie said...

Wow Tiff, look at you cook!!! That is awesome that you are branching out into other cultures with your cooking. I'm terribly impressed!!

Steve Weller said...

I love cooking and eating different foods. I can thank my dad for that one! There's not many foods now that I won't eat, but onions have to be among them. Don't ask me why! I just need to break out and get a cookbook that has lots of great different ethnic foods we could try.

Niel and Brittany Lund Family said...

That is the cutest video!!! I can't believe he's growing up. What a cutie!

Kelsey Allred Dollar said...

I am super impressed! Cooking is one of my favorite things to do with Mike too- although we've been too busy lately to do much. That looks delicious! You are amazing- I love reading about all the great mom and homemaking stuff you do- it inspires me to be better!

The Dyer Family said...

That was so cute! You have loved to cook ever since I have known you. What a good mother you are too!!! I love reading your blog because it gives me ideas of things I can do with Rigdon and my hubby! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas and New Year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...