Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holes, Spiders, and Slides . . . Oh My!

So this week has been a little crazy around our apartment. The moral of the story is to fix leaks . . .



. . . before the roof comes crashing down into the bathtub.



Almost completely all better, one more coat of spackle and a paint job and it will be practically as good as new. {FYI: We reported the leak when it was small.}


And be very, very careful to look before opening windows. There just may be a black widow spider hanging out.


And enjoy the ride. Logan goes down the slide by himself and has a blast.

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

EW!! Did you seriously have to post a picture of that HUGE spider? YUCKY! That sucks about your apartment! It makes you wonder what the people upstairs were doing! I'm glad that Logan had fun on the slide! Oh, and by the way, thanks for posting the danish pudding recipe, I bought a strainer and I'm going to make it this weekend!

Valarie said...

Glad your apartment is getting repaired. Glad no one got bit by the spider. Hope there aren't any more. Hope we have a nice long fall. Love, mom/grandma

Kaylene said...

I'm glad I don't have to wonder if we were the cause of the collapsing roof!! What a bummer.

The Roundy's said...

Yikes! Not a fan of spiders. Not one bit. Sorry about your bathroom ceiling too. Wow. Glad it's fixed!

Steve Weller said...

I'm ok with a lot of things, but spiders are definitely not one of my most favorite creatures. DId you ever see that Charlotte's Web movie? They tried to make the spider cute, but it still didn't help! Bleggh!

Darwin and Kiara said...

Oh wow! Is that what the plaster guy was fixing? I saw him outside my apartment for a few days. I was wondering what happened. Your blog is totally cute! You guys have such an adorable family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...