Skip to main content

Say Yes, Say No

I'll be honest, it is hard not to absolutely love Logan. He is just so cute! Josh and I are so lucky to have him as our son.

He loves the camera and when I started taking pictures of him yesterday, every time I got ready to take his picture and he saw the red light come on he gave me the cheesiest smile. I got some really funny pictures. He has started doing this nasal laugh when he thinks things are funny. Josh and I always end up laughing at Logan when we are trying to make him laugh. He is so fun to play with!

He is growing into a little man and he has started paying attention to details. He has really gotten that pincher grasp thing down, which means I am going to have to add vacuuming to my daily list of things to do. He is constantly surveying to find the smallest things to put in his mouth from off the floor. He also loves to mimic and has recently been doing the shaking and nodding his head thing, but we realized that he knows the nodding is yes and shaking is no.

Comments

Lindsay said…
What a cute -- and smart -- boy!
Chrissy said…
I love the teeth! He looks so cute and again, growing up so FAST! He's sooo smart! Has he said his first word yet?? I love the videos, those are my FAV!! Love you all!
Emily said…
What a smart kid! And I love that cheesy smile!
Grandma Valarie said…
He is adorable! Smart too, just like his parents/grandparents. Love, grandma Wood
Tiffany said…
I can't believe he has two teeth already! That's so fun he knows Yes & No!! What a smartie!
LaSchelle said…
He is darling! Isn't it so much fun to see how they learn! It's amazing, isn't it?
Anonymous said…
trés sympa, je l'adore.

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Updates

I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza.

Updated Family Photo

  Taryn  Lopez Photography

I've Been Watching You Dad

{Lyrics by Rodney Atkins} Logan has been spending a lot of time with Josh lately, and he just loves his dad. He even loves the riding in the Geo {yes the Geo I have had since I was 16}, I am pretty sure he thinks it is a manly car, because he sees Josh drive it around. Throughout the day he will walk over to the door and say, "Dad?"