Skip to main content

Love that Fall thing


Just something about it, maybe my electric bill, maybe the colors of the beautifully changing leaves in the canyon I got to drive by 4 times, maybe how cute my girls look in orange and black, maybe how funny it is to see Logan dress up in his Halloween costume, maybe watching football, but I just love the fall.


Just became forward facers!!!




Comments

Chrissy said…
I love fall! The girls look amazing in black and orange and I can't wait to see their costumes! Love it!
MOMster said…
The kids are all so adorable!!! I love the girls' headbands and their outfits. They're so cute!
Grandma Valarie said…
Those girls look cute in any colors. Excited for this weekend. I love the fall for totally different reasons-beautiful changes-crisp weather, but not frigid-Halloween is definitely fun, too.
Emily said…
Awwww... you really have the cutest family.
Chelece said…
I love the pictures. Your girls are adorable in black and orange and anything else. Do the girls love being forward facing? Thanks for the update.