We were able to go to Salt Lake a little while ago and visit with Karen, my good friend from high school, her husband Dave, and her new little guy Eli, who we had never met! (they live in North Carolina) We went to temple square and took some fun pictures.
Taking a moment to stop and smell the flowers.
Logan loved to look at Eli!
Me, Josh, Logan, Dave, Karen, and Eli.
Logan loves water and he surprised us by being able to climb onto this ledge by the little fountain all by himself, we had to watch him like a hawk. He is a crazy climber these days!

The flowers on temple square were gorgeous! They looked like they were in full bloom and there were so many. I love tulips.

Our little family in front of the Salt Lake Temple.
Logan loved the water!
Karen and I
I haven't been very involved in the online world very much in the recent months. I haven't been feeling very well. I had mostly rejoined the feeling-better society and getting excited for the ultrasound which we had yesterday on January 15th. Yes, I am Pregnant!!! 20 weeks to be exact and I had gone to 4 doctors appointments and heard the heartbeat several times. Josh and I went to the ultrasound anxious to find out the gender, because we are planners of course. I got situated and the person doing the ultrasound put the wand on my belly and I looked up at the monitor and saw two circles. (I wish we had a picture of that, but we don't have that exact one) In my mind I said, "that is two heads." She said, "Oh, did you guys know you were having twins?" Josh turned, because he had not seen the two heads on the monitor yet and said, "Uh, no". And she said, "Well, you are!" Surprise. A few moments later we found out it was two girls. Wowza....
Comments